Changed of "Mine-ness" with God

Changed of "Mine-ness" with God


There was a great loving devotee of God. Day and night, he was immersed in adoration and worship of God. Someone made a long hat for him. Wearing that in a very joyful spirit, he was chanting the Lord's name. He was so deeply immersed in love of God that God Himself came and sat next to him and said – you have worn a very tall hat today! This hat belongs to me, it does not belong to any other. God said – are you being arrogant! He said, I have not begged for it, it is mine. God asked – do you know me? Yes! I know you very well.
God said can you sell this hat? The man said - do you have anything to give me in return, as you are asking to buy from me? You only have the three world, what else do you have to give? God said - So arrogant!!! The man replied, Will it be on loan or what? God said - I will tell the world, you are not a devotee, and the world will stop believing in you. He said, you may most certainly do so, and I too will tell everyone that God is nothing. Your fame has been only due to us, or else who would know about you? Eventually, God accepted His defeat!

We are to only consider God as our very own. We are to serve God, but we are not to take anything from even God. The love that is there in a mother's heart, that much love is not there in the child. Similarly there is immeasurable love in God's heart. He cannot curb his love, his affection, his fondness, and he accepts defeat! "Aur sab so gaye jeet bhagatse haaryo." What an extraordinary point this is! Similarly, become God's. Our relationship is only to serve others. We are not to accept them as our own.

Your daughter changed her sense of "I-ness"as she now accepts herself as the wife of another household. Do you not have even that much capability as your daughter? You were not upset with your daughter when she changed her "I-ness", then the world too will not be upset with you if you change your sense of I-ness to I am God's, as it is the Truth. Meerabai said - "Mere toh Giridhar Gopal, doosero na koyi." No one else is mine, besides Giridhar Gopal and I belong to no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment