Krishna The greatest scientist

Krishna The greatest scientist

How is Krishna the greatest scientist? Because He knows everything. Science means to know the thing correctly. A scientist is one who knows a subject matter thoroughly. Krishna knows everything. If I say that heat is the energy of Krishna, you cannot deny it, because it is not your energy. In your body there is some certain amount of heat. Similarly, heat is someone's energy. And who is that person? That is Krishna. Krishna says, "Yes, it is My energy. This earth, water, fire, air, ether, mind, intelligence and ego—they are My eight separated energies." So my knowledge is perfect. Because I take the version of the greatest scientist, I am the greatest scientist. I may be a fool personally, but because I take knowledge from the greatest scientist, I am the greatest scientist. Just like a child. Actually the child inquires from the father, "Father, what is this?" Father smiles at child, "This is called bell. If you push your hand in this." Then you get the perfect knowledge. He tries it. Oh, it is coming. The knowledge is there. This is what we call science. Science means to know the thing correctly, and by practical experiment to understand the things correctly. Jnanam means theoretical knowledge, and vijnanam means practical application of the knowledge. Whatever knowledge the father gives him, that is perfect. Father says, "My dear child, this is called 'table.' The child does not know what is table, but he understands from his father and says, "This is table." So when the child says it is table, it is perfect. He may be imperfect, but because he is repeating the perfect knowledge of his father, he is perfect. Similarly, if you get instruction from the perfect, then your knowledge is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment