Call Out to God - Surrender at His Lotus Feet

Gist: Taking refuge in God, is considering only God as our very own. Thereafter everything will change automatically. Worldly affairs cannot touch us. God is the only One that is always with us. Therefore let us pray to God to remain always at His lotus feet, to provide help and direction. Let us pray for His love and rememberance at all times.

Call Out to God - Surrender at His Lotus Feet

Question: How to surrender entirely to God ? How to bring this inner expression in our lives ?

Swamiji: Just like your daughter who once considered your home as hers, but when she marries and goes to her husband's home, she begins to consider that home as her home. It is the same. We are God's, by considering God as our very own, everything will change automatically thereafter. Is there any doubt about this? Just like when your married daughter who is visiting your house, worries about her husband, whether he has eaten properly. She does not worry about her father having eaten. Her worries about her own husband, make her think about returning back to her own home. Similarly when God is ours, our entire focus will change, it will be on God and not on the world. Worldly matters will no longer worry us or concern us. "Yat gatvaa na nivartante, tat dhaam paramam mama" God's home will become our only home. God will become the only one in our life. Once we reach there, nothing worldly can touch us. After all there is nothing in this world that is ours, nothing goes
with us, isn't that the truth? Absolutely nothing is ours. Now what is false in what I am stating ?

See brothers, God has said "You are part of my very own being" "mameva ansh" "Ishvar ansh jeev avinaashi" "Sau maya bas ..gosaayi" Do not be trapped in the illusory powers (maya), as all of this will surely leave you. Do you have any doubt about everything in this world leaving you? God will never leave you, even in hell, in all the different life forms, wherever you go, God is always with you. Is there anyone else you know who will be with you at all times? Wherever it is you go, he is with you at all times. If you have the courage, confront me and tell me if you know of anyone who will be with you at all times?

Therefore call out to the One and Only. Pray that He always appears sweet to you. Pray that Oh Lord, Let me never forget You. "He Naath, He mere Naath, mein bhooloo nahi." Pray "Let my mind never stray away from You." "Sab per maange ek bal, ram sharan gati ho, jinke man mandir baso, sia ram mangal ho." Pray to God and you will have tremendous gains. Pray to Him, to bless you such that your mind never leaves His lotus feet. Pray "Let me never forget You, let me never forget You, let me feel sad when I forget You." There is nothing more that cleanses like sorrow. All worldly happiness is nothing but on it's way to ending. Therefore grace me such that I do not become happy in favorable times and unhappy in unfavorable times.

Pray that we do not sin. Pray that we do not think we are something special and can do this and that. By getting trapped in attachment, we will incur sin. Therefore call out to God, with a true and simple heart. Say to Him - Oh Lord, " hu haaryo bahu biddhi jatan kari" After trying and trying for a long time, I have failed, I am defeated. I am unable to do this on my own, where can I go for help? Who can help me? What should I do? Where should I go? Try calling out to God. Do this and surely you will gain. Do not have attachment or aversion. There is no gain in it. Have attachment and aversion for only God. Fight with God, enjoy with God, get angry with God, and you will see the magic. Experience the love of God. Remember God at all times. There is no one else that is ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment